Amicitia
Hi, Welcome to the Forum!
This is a forum for members of the clan Amicitia.
All branches are welcome, have fun!~
Amicitia
Hi, Welcome to the Forum!
This is a forum for members of the clan Amicitia.
All branches are welcome, have fun!~
Amicitia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the discussion based forum for Amicitia and all of its branches.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sorrow
Admin
Admin

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:59 am

Generally as a forum, there are rules. These rules as you can gather are pretty simple and if followed everything will go smoothly on this site.

1. If your engaging in rp, you are to not godmod which includes but is not exclusive to; Not allowing someone to hit you fullstop, or evading every single one of their moves at the last second. Making a move that kills the other person in one hit without the chance of a possible evade or just not allowing them to evade your hits. If you're going to do that then whats the point of having a battle? It's rude and takes the fun out of it.

2. Swearing; Now this is a rule that i'm slightly more leaniant on personally.. So mild swearing is allowed, but if you use it in excession it just becomes rude and unbecoming, okay? So it's not like i'm banning swearing just exsessive use.

3. Any questions that you may want to ask are to be directed to the appropriate thread, there is a thread for each co-leader and myself so use it appropriately Smile

4. Most of all, have fun! This is a site to congradulate the fact we are a sucessful clan! (Soon to be clans)
Back to top Go down
https://clanamicitia.forumotion.com

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1