Amicitia
Hi, Welcome to the Forum!
This is a forum for members of the clan Amicitia.
All branches are welcome, have fun!~

This is the discussion based forum for Amicitia and all of its branches.

HomeRegisterLog in

TELL ME ABOUT....... Y.O.U

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ezio
Admin
Admin

TELL ME ABOUT....... Y.O.U Empty
PostSubject: TELL ME ABOUT....... Y.O.U   TELL ME ABOUT....... Y.O.U I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:10 pm

ELLO EVERYONE, how is life ? . I just wanted to get to know you all better, so if you feel safe in telling me some stuff about you that would be great !!. The things i want to know are stuff like : how old are you ? , what country are you from? , what state do you live in ? heck even your town if you want ! , eye/hair coulor , fav band? whats you credit card number? lawl jokes hahaha etc: you know what i mean !
and you ppl can ask me stuff aswell and i will answer.

thank you affraid
Back to top Go down
Gawl

Gawl

PostSubject: Re: TELL ME ABOUT....... Y.O.U   TELL ME ABOUT....... Y.O.U I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:39 pm

this is my credit card number 2014 9230 3681 009

but i'm not giving any other information lol!
Back to top Go down
tazforlife

tazforlife

PostSubject: Re: TELL ME ABOUT....... Y.O.U   TELL ME ABOUT....... Y.O.U I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:16 pm

Sup bro, brah, hommie, dog, and dude. Name's Taz but you already knew that and i live in New Jersey Cool sunny

i do animal modules as an hobbie and currently a senior at one of the best highschools in NJ (plan on going to Arizona to study Astronomy)

what about you eh?
Back to top Go down
Leaf
Admin
Admin
Leaf

PostSubject: Re: TELL ME ABOUT....... Y.O.U   TELL ME ABOUT....... Y.O.U I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:48 am

Age and location are under my name, real name is Chris and I work at Walgreens as a night shift checkout/restocker. It sucks Walgreens is full of horrible employers. my card number is 4xxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
Back to top Go down
Ezio
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TELL ME ABOUT....... Y.O.U   TELL ME ABOUT....... Y.O.U I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:30 pm

WELL!
My name is william , i am 17 and i live in NSW australia !
I go to a public high school and im in my last year of school. I am currently studying Hospitality , science , math, english and S.L.R(advanced pe) . I plan to do a chef apprenticeship soon!
I live with my gf chey/sorrow and i love to play my 360!
i have curly hair and facial hair grows very fast on me!
I have bright blue eyes and i love loud music!!

Back to top Go down
Reyna

Reyna

PostSubject: Re: TELL ME ABOUT....... Y.O.U   TELL ME ABOUT....... Y.O.U I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:02 am

It's a pleasure to meet all of you.  My name is Kirsten, and even though my name is a name that's more common with English talking people, I am Hispanic. I'm proudly from Puerto Rico and I love my island.  My main language is Spanish and I learned English by watching cartoons, example: Dora the Explorer, SpongeBob SquarePants, Pokemón, etc. 

I'm 17 years old, and I'll be 18 in August 16.  I'm a dark-skinned, black eyes and black, curly haired girl.  It's my last year in High School and I'm planning to enjoy the last month I have left to the fullest. I'm in the Vocational Course of Electronic, and I'm the only female in my group, it's been a very fulfilling experience.  I know I'll cry a river once graduation comes, but I'll have no regrets. 

I think I got a bit carried away with my introduction, but if you want to know anything else, just ask. xD 
Back to top Go down
Bytesky

PostSubject: Re: TELL ME ABOUT....... Y.O.U   TELL ME ABOUT....... Y.O.U I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:40 am

My name is Varun and i live in India
I am in 10th grade of my school and gonna turn 16 in June 4 and i love music
Back to top Go down
Ezio
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TELL ME ABOUT....... Y.O.U   TELL ME ABOUT....... Y.O.U I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:32 am

thank you everyone !
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TELL ME ABOUT....... Y.O.U   TELL ME ABOUT....... Y.O.U I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TELL ME ABOUT....... Y.O.U
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amicitia  :: General Enquires :: EzioUzumaki - Co-leader 1-
Jump to: