Amicitia
Hi, Welcome to the Forum!
This is a forum for members of the clan Amicitia.
All branches are welcome, have fun!~
Amicitia
Hi, Welcome to the Forum!
This is a forum for members of the clan Amicitia.
All branches are welcome, have fun!~
Amicitia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the discussion based forum for Amicitia and all of its branches.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anbu Possibiliy

Go down 
+2
Sorrow
tazforlife
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tazforlife

tazforlife

Anbu Possibiliy Empty
PostSubject: Anbu Possibiliy   Anbu Possibiliy I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:44 am

I was thinking that someday we can forge our own anbu's someday, i mean we have enough members for it as well experienced players. It would increase the clan's activity points due to anbu contests issued by the kage sometimes on a consistent basis Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Admin
Admin

Anbu Possibiliy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anbu Possibiliy   Anbu Possibiliy I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:32 am

Would this go in Discussion? Not News?
Either way, yes that idea has been thought about, but we just need someone to make it.
Back to top Go down
https://clanamicitia.forumotion.com
Ezio
Admin
Admin

Anbu Possibiliy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anbu Possibiliy   Anbu Possibiliy I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:30 pm

Yes taz the A.N.B.U has been talked about for a while now but no one has made a move.
So i think sorrow should get on to toki and see what he plans to do .

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Cool
Back to top Go down
Gawl

Gawl

Anbu Possibiliy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anbu Possibiliy   Anbu Possibiliy I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:25 pm

i can take care of all the ANBU bussiness.. but i need 4 more raiders besides me that are active and toki...because i don't have money for contests
Back to top Go down
tazforlife

tazforlife

Anbu Possibiliy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anbu Possibiliy   Anbu Possibiliy I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:33 pm

Gawl, i know im not that experienced but somehow i get kills and very active, so if you need raiders; i'm here sunny
Back to top Go down
Gawl

Gawl

Anbu Possibiliy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anbu Possibiliy   Anbu Possibiliy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:01 am

actually i don't know if the kage will allow it. since he said in the orders that the requirements are at least 25 million exp...but i'll talk to him
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Admin
Admin

Anbu Possibiliy Empty
PostSubject: Thankyouuu   Anbu Possibiliy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:39 am

Thank you Gawl~ That would be so good!
Yes, well how would Toki be in the squad though? Because he is staying in Shine to start a branch there? Sad I'll ask Scorpiusmilo to join too one the Jounin contest ends Smile
Back to top Go down
Bytesky

Anbu Possibiliy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anbu Possibiliy   Anbu Possibiliy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:54 pm

But do u all think creating a branch of Amicitia in Shine is a good idea?
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Admin
Admin

Anbu Possibiliy Empty
PostSubject: Different thread.    Anbu Possibiliy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:17 pm

Maybe this should be redirected to the new section called Discussion :p (more of an excuse to use the other parts of the forum)
Back to top Go down
Ezio
Admin
Admin

Anbu Possibiliy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anbu Possibiliy   Anbu Possibiliy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:28 pm

I think it is a great idea!. It is what toki wants to do so me and sorrow have both approved it !
Now when a member goes to shine they can be made a member and it will help with trianing and such also.
My alt will be the 1st co leader of the shine branch aswell you i can access everything and that will make it easy to help members.
THIS WILL THE LAST POST IN NEWS! START A TOPIC IN THE DISCUSSION PART!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Admin
Admin

Anbu Possibiliy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anbu Possibiliy   Anbu Possibiliy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:06 pm

There is now an AMBU.
I'm making an AMBU rank, similar to that of Mod or Admin, and anyone who joins will have it.
Back to top Go down
Alice_Alice

Anbu Possibiliy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anbu Possibiliy   Anbu Possibiliy I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:24 am

count me in on the anbu buisness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anbu Possibiliy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anbu Possibiliy   Anbu Possibiliy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anbu Possibiliy
Page 1 of 1